Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being, 11/e, by Solomon
- ISBN: 9780133450897 | 0133450899
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/1/2015
Solomon goes beyond the discussion of why people buy things and explores how products, services, and consumption activities contribute to shape people’s social experiences.
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Improve Results with MyMarketingLab: MyMarketingLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed and provides engaging experiences that personalize learning.
- Digital Consumer Focus: This text continues to highlight and celebrate the brave new world of digital consumer behavior.
- Help Students Apply the Case to the Chapter’s Contents: A case study has been added to the end of each chapter along with discussion questions to help students apply the case to the chapter’s contents.
- Keep your Course Current and Relevant: New examples, exercises, and research findings appear throughout the text.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyMarketingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyMarketingLab search for ISBN-10: 013347223X/ ISBN-13: 9780133472233. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133450899/ISBN-13: 9780133450897 and ISBN-10: 0133451925/ISBN-13:9780133451924 .
MyMarketingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.