Copernicus, Darwin and Freud Revolutions in the History and Philosophy of Science, by Weinert, Friedel
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781444304930 | 1444304933
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 3/10/2009
Using Copernicanism, Darwinism, and Freudianism as examples of scientific traditions, Copernicus, Darwin and Freud takes a philosophical look at these three revolutions in thought to illustrate the connections between science and philosophy.
- Shows how these revolutions in thought lead to philosophical consequences
- Provides extended case studies of Copernicanism, Darwinism, and Freudianism
- Integrates the history of science and the philosophy of science like no other text
- Covers both the philosophy of natural and social science in one volume