Costa Rica Focus Guide, 2nd, by Arghiris, Richard
- ISBN: 9781909268678 | 1909268674
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/16/2014
If you are looking for evidence for the belief that size is not everything then Costa Rica should be your first port of call. What Costa Rica lacks in size, it more than makes up for in wildlife, scenery and adventure. Visit Costa Rica and you’ll experience a tropical paradise of jungles and lagoons, thermal pools and Caribbean beaches; a land where hummingbirds congregate to drink nectar and sacred quetzal birds hide in treetops. Footprintfocus Costa Rica is brimming with information on adventure activities from diving to trekking, eco-friendly options for accommodation and comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep and drink.
• Essentials section with tips on getting there and around.
• Includes fascinating insights into the history and culture of the country.
• Comprehensive listings of where to eat & sleep, plus information on festivals and activities.
• Detailed street maps for San José and other important towns and cities.
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Costa Rica without weighing you down.
The content of the Footprintfocus Costa Rica guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Central America Handbook.