Costa Rica, Nicaragua & Panama Handbook, 2nd, by Arghiris, Richard
- ISBN: 9781910120095 | 191012009X
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 2/3/2015
The shifting landscapes in these three southern-most countries in Central America reflect the diversity of each nation. Footprint’s Costa Rica, Nicaragua & Panama will guide you through untouched Costa Rican rainforest, the tempestuous geography of Nicaragua and coral reefs off Panama’s Caribbean coast.
· Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including volcano trekking, island escapes, unmissable fiestas, surfing and diving
· Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from turtle watching in La Flor to the exploring the savage, impenetrable jungles of Darién
· Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
· Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
· Full-color planning section to inspire travelers and help them find the best experiences
From bohemian beaches to handsome Spanish plazas, Footprint’s fully updated 2nd edition will help you navigate this colorful destination.