Creating Meaning Through Literature and the Arts Arts Integration for Classroom Teachers, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, by Cornett, Claudia E.
- ISBN: 9780133783742 | 013378374X
- Cover: Loose-leaf w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 3/31/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version
The most comprehensive text on arts integration in the market, this bestseller redefines literacy in light of the 21st century need for multiple literacies. It provides an overview of academically linked research in five arts areas: literary arts, visual art, drama, dance, and music, and is intended as a complete introduction to how to meaningfully use the arts as teaching tools on a daily basis in every curricular area. Organized around WHAT, WHY and HOW questions, Creating Meaning through Literature and the Arts, 5/e tells the story of how arts integration (AI) has grown so much in a few decades using the story of hundreds of arts-based schools–old and new, public, magnet, and charter, today’s. Each AI school story draws upon cutting edge research, evolving state standards, and constructivist beliefs to transform teaching and learning. The Enhanced Pearson eText features video resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
013378374X / 9780133783742 Creating Meaning Through Literature and the Arts: Arts Integration for Classroom Teachers, Loose-Leaf Version with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133519228 / 9780133519228 Creating Meaning Through Literature and the Arts: Arts Integration for Classroom Teachers, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133781313 / 9780133781311 Creating Meaning Through Literature and the Arts: Arts Integration for Classroom Teachers, Pearson eText -- Access Card