- ISBN: 9780133833560 | 0133833569
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 4/28/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
The new edition of this highly respected book identifies 25 individual strategies, currently used worldwide, for promoting educational development–strategies that schools, districts, states, and nations will employ in transforming their systems for the new global age. While maintaining its established, well-known focus on historical and philosophical aspects of curriculum development, this edition also includes updated chapters on technology, the Common Core movement, and the curriculum activities of the world’s leading nations, along with practical applications of these historic and novel principles of curriculum work. The Enhanced Pearson eText features assessments and internet resources.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133833569 / 9780133833560 Curriclulum Development: A Guide to Practice with Enhanced eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133572323 / 9780133572322 Curriculum Development: A Guide to Practice
- 0133743837 / 9780133743838 Curriculum Development: A Guide to Practice, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card