Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781451192766 | 1451192762
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 9/4/2014
Don’t skim the surface of diagnosis; gain in-depth, full-color insight with Cutaneous Soft Tissue Tumors. This succinct, yet meaningful, field guide deconstructs all presentations in one easy-to-read and comprehensive text. With over 2,000 color images right at your fingertips, you’ll examine magnified, panoramic, and architectural views of each proliferation, fostering maximum understanding. Add Cutaneous Soft Tissue Tumors to your bookshelf and you’ll master the essential skill of histopathological diagnosis to deliver the best courses of treatment for your patients.
- Including over 2,000 full color images in field atlas format
- Includes conventional hematoxylin and eosin stained samples at four different magnifications and panoramic views
- Covers all cutaneous soft tissue tumors - common and rare
- Coverage includes most recent molecular advances of each neoplasm
- Extensive histopathological micrographs throughout
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use