Data Storage Networking: Real World Skills for the Comptia Storage+ Certification and Beyond, by Poulton, Nigel
- ISBN: 9781118679210 | 1118679210
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/24/2014
Learn efficient ways to harness and manage your data storage networks
Whether you're preparing for the CompTIA Storage+ exam or simply seeking a deeper understanding of data storage networks, this Sybex guide will help you get there. This book covers data storage from the basics to advanced topics, and provides practical examples to show you ways to deliver world-class solutions. In addition, it covers all the objectives of the CompTIA Storage+ exam (SG0-001), including storage components, connectivity, storage management, data protection, and storage performance.
- Focuses on designing, implementing, and administering storage for today's evolving organizations, getting under the hood of the technologies that enable performance, resiliency, availability, recoverability, and simplicity
- Covers virtualization, big data, cloud storage, security, and scalability as well as how storage fits in to the wider technology environments prevalent in today's cloud era
- Provides advice and real-world examples that storage administrators in the trenches can actually use
- An excellent study aid for the CompTIA Storage+ exam (SG0-001), covering all the exam objectives
Data Storage Networking: Real World Skills for the CompTIA Storage+ Certification and Beyond provides a solid foundation for data storage administrators and a reference that can be consulted again and again.