- ISBN: 9781451192940 | 1451192940
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 12/13/2014
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition has garnered universal acclaim as the world’s definitive, standard-setting oncology reference. More than 400 respected luminaries explore today’s most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation - discussing the role of all appropriate therapeutic modalities as well as combined-modality treatments. This multidisciplinary approach will help your cancer team collaboratively face the toughest clinical challenges and provide the best possible care for every cancer patient.
- Access the complete contents online or on your mobile device, with quarterly updates reflecting late-breaking developments in cancer care on LWW Health Library.
- Take full advantage of the latest advances with brand-new chapters on Hallmarks of Cancer, Molecular Methods in Cancer, Oncogenic Viruses, Cancer Screening, and new sections on Genetic testing and counseling for cancer, plus comprehensive updates throughout – including coverage of the newest biologic therapies.
- Make optimal, well-coordinated use of all appropriate therapies with balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist in each major treatment chapter.
- Review the latest molecular biology knowledge for each type of cancer and its implications for improved management.
- Make the best decisions on cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality-of-life issues
Access and receive quarterly content updates for Cancer: Principles and Practice, 10th Edition on the NEW and ENHANCED LWW Health Library while on the go. Additionally, for the first 6 months, Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition purchasers will get access to the entire Oncology Collection on LWW Health Library – an incredible value at no additional charge!Select references are available in the print book. ALL REFERENCES FOR DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 10th edition ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AT LWWHealthLibrary.com/oncology.