- ISBN: 9780132938310 | 0132938316
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 3/6/2014
Digital Control Systems Analysis and Design is appropriate for a one semester/two-quarter senior-level course in digital or discrete-time controls. It is also a suitable reference for practicing engineers.
This best-selling text places emphasis on the practical aspects of designing and implementing digital control systems.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students.
- Provide MATLAB programs to students: Short MATLAB programs have been included in many of the examples, which allow students to experiment and learn more skills.
- Motivate students with running applications that are featured throughout the book: Simple physical systems are introduced in one chapter and then used again later to illuminate more advanced material.
- Reinforce core concepts with examples and problems: Numerous problems and worked examples help students grasp the text’s concepts.
- Keep your course current: A new chapter on system identification (Chapter 11) is included in this edition