DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Denmark, by DK Publishing
- ISBN: 9781465426833 | 1465426833
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/2/2015
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Denmark is your in-depth guide to the very best of the country of Denmark.
Make your trip to Denmark an unforgettable cultural experience with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide. Tour royal castles and baroque waterside palaces, discover walking trails like the Hans Christian Anderson trail, or explore biking and canoe routes. Sample Danish cuisine in the best cafes, restaurants, and bars, or go shopping at charming shops, markets, and boutiques. We have tips for experiencing Denmark on any budget, from the bars, clubs, and nightlife of Copenhagen to the most gorgeous gardens, to fun things to do with children and families.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Denmark
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Denmark truly shows you the country of Denmark as no one else can.