DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France, by DK Publishing
- ISBN: 9781465411518 | 1465411518
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/17/2014
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France will lead you straight to the best attractions the country has to offer. Packed with photographs, illustrations, and detailed street-by-street maps of the major cities and towns, this fully updated guidebook will help you to discover France region-by-region, from Champagne in the north to the sun-blessed corner of Provence and the Cote d'Azur.
DK's insider travel tips and essential local information will help you discover more about your destinations, from the world-class architecture of the Louvre to the island-life of Corsica to the rich culture, history, art, wine, and food of this charming country. Comprehensive listings include the best hotels, chateaus, resorts, restaurants, cafes, and nightlife in each region for all budgets.
What's new in DK Eyewitness Travel Guides:
- New itineraries based on length of stay, regional destinations, and themes.
- Brand-new hotel and restaurants listings including DK's Choice recommendations.
- Restaurant locations plotted on redrawn area maps and listed with sights.
- Redesigned and refreshed interiors make the guides even easier to read.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: France truly shows you this country as no one else can.