DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Greece, Athens & the Mainland, by DK Publishing
- ISBN: 9781465427960 | 1465427961
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/2/2015
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Greece, Athens & the Mainland is your in-depth guide to the very best of Greece, Athens, and the mainland.
Check out our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide and make your trip to Greece, Athens, and the mainland packed with history, culture, and adventure. Visit archeological sites like the Acropolis, and take walking tours of the sites of ancient Greece. Embrace outdoor activities like hiking the Samarian Gorge or windsurfing off Corfu, or relax and enjoy restaurants that serve superb wines and lots of delicious Greek food. Whether you're looking for interesting shops and markets, or searching for fun activities to do with children, our Eyewitness Travel Guide has it all.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Greece, Athens & the Mainland
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Greece, Athens & the Mainland truly shows you Greece, Athens, and the mainland as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to the islands of Greece, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Greek Islands, which offers the most complete coverage of the Greek islands, trip-planning itineraries, and more.