DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Krakow, by DK Publishing
- ISBN: 9781465426635 | 1465426639
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/5/2015
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photography, and illustrations of any guide.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Krakow is your in-depth guide to the very best of the city of Krakow.
Enjoy the old-world beauty of Krakow with our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide, your companion for discovering what the oldest city in Poland has to offer visitors. Enjoy scenic walks exploring Krakow's unique architecture and famous parks. Visit museums and galleries, stroll through the Historic Centre, or take a trip to Main Market Square: Our guide has everything you'll need to experience Krakow on any budget.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Krakow
- Detailed itineraries and "don't miss" destination highlights at a glance.
- Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
- Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
- Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
- Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
- Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
- Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
- Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
- Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
- Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Krakow truly shows you the city of Krakow as no one else can.
Recommended: For an in-depth guidebook to Poland, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Poland, which offers the most complete coverage of Poland, trip-planning itineraries, and more.