GET EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
SHOPPING BAG (
on all orders of $79 or more
your purchase of $75 or more!
Use coupon code
Drugs in Perspective: Causes, Assessment, Family, Prevention, Intervention, and Treatment
Write a Review
Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
ISBN: 9780078028656 | 0078028655
Buy New Textbook
Usually Ships in 3-4 Business Days
Table of Contents
Section I: Understanding Substance Abuse
1. Putting Drugs in Perspective
2. Why People Use and Abuse Drugs and Alcohol
3. Drug-Specific Information
4. Assessment of Substance Abuse, Dependence, and Addiction
Section II: Family
5. Substance Abuse and Family Systems
6. Parents and Family: At-Risk Factors for Substance Abuse
7. Growing Up in an Alcoholic Family System
Section III: Motivation, Intervention, Co-occuring Disorders, Prevention, Recovery, and Relapse Prevention
8. Motivation and Change
10. Prevention of Substance Abuse Problems
11. Disorders Co-occurring with Substance Abuse
12. Alcohol/Drug Recovery, Co-occurring Disorders, Suicide and Alcohol/Drugs
Appendix A: Trends in Annual Prevalence of Use of Various Drugs for Eighth, Tenth, and Twelfth Graders
Appendix B: Alcohol/Drug Screening Inventories
Appendix C: Medication Examples
Appendix D: At-Risk Factors for Substance Abuse
You might also enjoy...
Human Relations in...
Human Resource Management
New Products Management
Crawford, C. Merle
Discovering Our Past: A Brief...
Fundamentals of Investment...
Marketing Management: A...
Practice Marketing Simulation...
GEN COMBO LL MCGRAW-HILLS...
Nitzke, Susan, Ph.d.
Stranger in the Village of...
Please wait while the item is added to your bag...
© Copyright 1999-2016 | A Book Company, LLC
Terms & Conditions