Easy English Step-by-Step for ESL Learners Master English Communication Proficiency--FAST!, by Pelletier, Danielle
- ISBN: 9780071820981 | 0071820981
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/11/2014
You've come to the right place for learning English quickly and easily!
Easy English Step-by-Step for ESL Learners is based on the idea that the quickest route to learning this subject is building a solid foundation in the basics. You won't find a lot of pointless discussion; instead, you get an original, step-by-step approach to mastering English, with important concepts linked together by clear explanations, appropriate exercises, and helpful answers.
The first steps introduce you to the everyday expressions of the English language, allowing you to communicate in a variety of everyday situations almost immediately. Gradually, a series of interconnected steps takes you from simple to more challenging concepts at your own pace, with a variety of increasingly difficult exercises to practice what you've learned. After working through these exercises, you'll have a better grasp of the subject along with the knowledge and skills you need to handle English with confidence.
Easy English Step-by-Step for ESL Learners features:
- Easy-to-understand grammar explanations with multiple examples
- Realistic conversations for practical situations, from Shopping to Getting Around Town and Making Friends
- Helpful communication strategies, including the use of gestures and body language
- Exercises to help test what you’ve learned and measure progress
- Online audio recordings to improve pronunciation and fluency
Danielle Pelletier is the president of English League, a translation and workforce training company that provides English and foreign-language training and cross-cultural education to international students and professionals working in universities and corporations.