Educational Psychology, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 13/e, by WOOLFOLK
- ISBN: 9780134013527 | 0134013522
- Cover: Loose-leaf Package
- Copyright: 1/5/2015
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
The most current, comprehensive view of educational psychology today
The Thirteenth Edition of Educational Psychology continues to emphasize the educational implications and applications of research on child development, cognitive science, learning, motivation, teaching, and assessment. Theory and practice are considered together, showing how information and ideas drawn from research in educational psychology can be applied to solve the everyday problems of teaching. The text reflects the field as it offers unique and crucial knowledge to any who dare to teach, and to all who love to learn. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, assessments, author-created AnitaTalks podcasts, teacher certification exam prep, and video analysis exercises.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134013522 / 9780134013527 Educational Psychology, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 13/e
Package consists of:
- 0133549925 / 9780133549928 Educational Psychology, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133551636 / 9780133551631 Educational Psychology, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
Alternate Ordering Options
Educational Psychology is also available with MyEducationLab, either standalone or packaged with a loose-leaf version.
- Loose-leaf Version + Access Card: 013422955X / 9780134229553 Educational Psychology, MyEducationLab with Enhanced Pearson eText, Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 13/e
- Access Card only: 013425385X / 9780134253855 MyEducationLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Educational Psychology