Effective Teaching Methods Research-Based Practice, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, by Borich, Gary D.
- ISBN: 9780134054872 | 0134054873
- Cover: Loose-leaf Package
- Copyright: 1/19/2016
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Prepare to meet the challenges of today’s diverse classrooms–and discover the opportunities for professional growth and advancement they provide–with this widely popular, market-leading text.
In an accessible, conversational style, this book shows new and future teachers how to apply success-proven, research-based teaching practices that are up to date, practical and realistic for use in today’s diverse classrooms. The material and teaching practices presented are supplemented with examples from classroom videos, written classroom dialogues, and case studies, many taken from years of research and observation of effective teaching practices in actual classrooms. Readers see clearly how to engage students in the learning process, manage the classroom effectively, and increase student achievement. The new edition of Borich’s Effective Teaching Methods helps prepare teachers for the challenges of today’s diverse classrooms through coverage of such topics as Common Core curriculum standards, differentiated instruction, new educational technologies, special populations in the general education classroom, cognitive and academic language proficiency, and new legislative initiatives such as Race to the Top and Response to Intervention. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134054873 / 9780134054872 Effective Teaching Methods: Research-Based Practice, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134056175 / 9780134056173 Effective Teaching Methods: Research-Based Practice, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0134056256 / 9780134056258 Effective Teaching Methods: Research-Based Practice, Loose-Leaf Version