- ISBN: 9780133875904 | 0133875903
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 3/31/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Electric Circuits, Tenth Edition, is designed for use in a one or two-semester Introductory Circuit Analysis or Circuit Theory Course taught in Electrical or Computer Engineering Departments. This title is also suitable for readers seeking an introduction to electric circuits.
Electric Circuits is the most widely used introductory circuits textbook of the past 25 years. As this book has evolved to meet the changing learning styles of students, the underlying teaching approaches and philosophies remain unchanged.
MasteringEngineering for Electric Circuits is a total learning package that is designed to improve results through personalized learning. This innovative online program emulates the instructor’s office–hour environment, guiding students through engineering concepts from Electric Circuits with self-paced individualized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students.
- Personalize Learning with Individualized Coaching: MasteringEngineering provides students with wrong-answer specific feedback and hints as they work through tutorial homework problems.
- Emphasize the Relationship between Conceptual Understanding and Problem Solving Approaches: Chapter Problems and Practical Perspectives illustrate how the generalized techniques presented in a first-year circuit analysis course relate to problems faced by practicing engineers.
- Build an Understanding of Concepts and Ideas Explicitly in Terms of Previous Learning: Assessment Problems and Fundamental Equations and Concepts help students focus on the key principles in electric circuits.
- Provide Students with a Strong Foundation of Engineering Practices: Computer tools, examples, and supplementary workbooks assist students in the learning process.
Note: Mastering is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
Electric Circuits plus MasteringEngineering with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 10/e contains:
- 0133760030 / 9780133760033 Electric Circuits, 10/e
- 013380173X / 9780133801736 MasteringEngineering with Pearson etext -- Access Card -- for Electric Circuits