- ISBN: 9780321934178 | 0321934172
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 11/21/2014
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Elements of Ecology, Ninth Edition continues to explain ecological processes clearly and concisely, with a greater emphasis on the relevance of ecology to everyday life and the human impact on ecosystems. This dramatically revised edition discusses issues of human ecology throughout the text and provides a greater variety of opportunities for students to learn, practice, and develop quantitative and analytical skills. Current research examples and other content updates are supported by more than 200 redesigned, full-color illustrations, graphs, and tables.
Elements of Ecology now includes MasteringBiology®, an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that improves results by helping students quickly master concepts both in and outside the classroom. The book and MasteringBiology work together to create a classroom experience that enables students to succeed in biology and ecology courses.
With Elements of Ecology, 9/e you can:
- Personalize Learning with MasteringBiology: MasteringBiology improves results by helping students quickly master ecology concepts both in and outside the classroom.
- Help Students Interpret and Analyze Ecology Data: New and expanded in-text instruction and practice is provided in Interpreting Ecological Data figure questions, in-depth Quantifying Ecology boxes, and Analyzing Ecological Data case studies. Many are expanded and assignable in MasteringBiology.
- Keep Your Course Current and Relevant while also keeping students focused on learning essential concepts: With updated “Field Studies” and research references throughout, the Ninth Edition also provides a streamlined discussion on metapopulations and integrates human ecology concepts into all chapters.
0321934172/0321934172 Elements of Ecology Plus MasteringBiology with eText -- Access Card Package, 9/e:
Package consists of:
- 0321934180 / 9780321934185: Elements of Ecology, 9/e
- 0321976010 / 9780321976017: MasteringBiology with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Elements of Ecology