Engineering Design Graphics with Autodesk® Inventor® 2015, by Bethune, James D.
- ISBN: 9780133963748 | 0133963748
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/15/2014
Using a step-by-step format, Engineering Design Graphics with Autodesk Inventor 2015 shows students how to use Autodesk Inventor to create and document designs. Chapter test questions help students assess their understanding of key concepts. Sample problems, end-of-chapter projects, and a variety of additional exercises reinforce the material and allow students to practice the techniques described. The content of the book goes beyond the material normally presented in an engineering graphics text associated with CAD software to include exercises requiring students to design simple mechanisms. This book includes the following features:
- Step-by-step format throughout the text allows students to work directly from the text to the screen and provides an excellent reference during and after the course.
- Exercises, sample problems and projects appear in each chapter, providing examples of software capabilities and giving students an opportunity to apply their own knowledge to realistic design situations.
- Includes examples of how to create an animated assembly, apply dimension to a drawing, calculate shear and bending values, and more!
- ANSI and ISO standards are discussed when appropriate, introducing students to both so they learn appropriate techniques and national standards.