Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, 6/e, by Marieb
- ISBN: 9780321947918 | 0321947916
- Cover: Spiral Bound
- Copyright: 1/1/2015
A brief, hands-on lab manual specifically adapted for one-semester A&P labs in the allied health market—now with more realistic 3-D art, new and modern photos, and a brand-new student-friendly design. Elaine Marieb’s Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology Laboratory Manual, Sixth Edition can accompany any one-semester A&P text, but is most effectively paired with Marieb’s Essentials of Human Anatomy & Physiology, Eleventh Edition. The manual includes 27 exercises featuring a wide range of activities and a full-color Histology Atlas with 55 photomicrographs. Each exercise includes a Pre-Lab Quiz, a materials list, background information, integrated objectives for focused learning, a summary of key concepts, a variety of hands-on activities, and challenging review sheets.
The Sixth Edition features an updated art and photo program with more realistic 3-D art, new and modern photographs, a new student-friendly design that includes exercise tabs for easier navigation, bold-faced references to figures and tables, and new activity checklists to help students track their progress in the lab.
The manual presents a superior teaching and learning experience for you and your students by presenting:
- A new student-friendly design with a variety of features for easier navigation of the text
- A dynamic art and photo program features exceptionally-detailed illustrations and figures
- 27 concise lab exercises specifically built to accommodate the fast pace of one-semester A&P labs
- A wide range of activities offering students varied, hands-on lab experiences to fit different learning styles