- ISBN: 9780133806885 | 013380688X
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 4/10/2014
ALERT:¿Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you¿select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition,¿you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize learning with MyMISLab—the online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that fosters learning within and beyond the classroom.
- Cover the most essential topics in MIS using an integrated framework for describing and analyzing information systems.
- Connect classroom knowledge to everyday life by showing information systems composed of people, organization, and technology elements, reinforced in student projects and case studies.
Note: Essentials of MIS with MyMISLab Access Card Package, 11e consists of:
• 0133576841 / 9780133576849: Essentials of MIS, 11eMyMISLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
• 0133581780 / 9780133581782: NEW MyMISLab with Pearson eText - Access Card - for Essentials of MIS, 11e