European City Breaks, by Unknown
- ISBN: 9781907263859 | 1907263853
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/18/2014
European City Breaks is the perfect guide for those who want to get away but don’t know where to let off steam, propose to their lover, shop ‘til they drop, or wallow indulgently in a bit of luxury. Over 30 cities are featured in the book, and will be high on the agenda for any visitor to Europe. We have taken the strain out of choosing what to see, where to sleep and where to eat and drink with the pick of the best. From the newly-renovated Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam to the ancient wonders of Rome, we’ve highlighted the best of Europe’s heritage, old and new, artistic and technological.
· Full details of all the top sights in each city
· Top listings of where to eat, sleep and relax, whatever your budget
· Star ratings to give an immediate overview of the strengths of each city
· Color photos throughout to introduce the cities at a glance
· Color maps to help you get around
Wherever you end up going, European City Breaks is there to point you in the right direction. Go on – give yourself a break.