Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781440574566 | 1440574561
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/6/2014
If your child has been diagnosed with sensory processing disorder (SPD), you understand how simple, everyday tasks can become a struggle. With The Everything Parent's Guide to Sensory Processing Disorder, you can help your child learn how to reduce stress and minimize the symptoms of SPD. In this all-in-one guide, Terri Mauro provides all the information you need regarding SPD, including:
- An in-depth definition of SPD and its effects.
- The newest treatments, therapies, and diets.
- Techniques for use outside of the therapist's office.
- The latest research on physical causes of SPD.
- Advice for coping at school, home, and play.