- ISBN: 9780133589344 | 013358934X
- Cover: Loose-leaf w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 12/29/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Real students, real stories, and real solutions
Exceptional Lives: Special Education in Today's Schools pairs real-life stories about children, their families, and their educators with the most recent evidence-based research on inclusion of students with disabilities in the least restrictive environment. Updated real-world vignettes, first-person My Voice features, and new videos immerse readers in the lives of exceptional individuals. With its focus on real students, stories, and solutions, Exceptional Lives gives readers a comprehensive view of the rewards, challenges, and triumphs involved in special education today. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video, assessments, and Pearson’s eLearning Modules.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is also available without a print version of the textbook. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet. *
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
013358934X / 9780133589344 Exceptional Lives: Special Education in Today's Schools, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133754073 / 9780133754070 Exceptional Lives: Special Education in Today's Schools, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0134019067 / 9780134019062 Exceptional Lives: Special Education in Today's Schools, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card