Exploring Child Welfare A Practice Perspective, with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, by Crosson-Tower, Cynthia
- ISBN: 9780134300795 | 0134300793
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/6/2017
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
An engaging, comprehensive overview of services for children and their families.
This practical, engaging, and informative book provides a comprehensive look at child welfare services and what can be done to best help children and families in today’s society. The new 7th Edition looks through the lens of trauma-informed care, stressing the importance of ensuring that children experience no further trauma while services are being explored. The text emphasizes the practice perspective and features numerous case examples that allow students to get a real-life look at the population they will be serving. References to applicable social work competencies appear throughout the book to help guide readers in learning how the competencies apply to practice situations. The new edition also features a new chapter on trauma-sensitive education and a new chapter on juvenile court services. In the new Enhanced Pearson eText version of the title, links to embedded videos further enhance students’ understanding of pertinent points and services, quiz questions at the end of each section help students gauge what they have learned, and essay questions at the end of each chapter challenge students to apply their learning.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134300793 / 9780134300795 Exploring Child Welfare: A Practical Perspective, Enhanced Pearson eText with Bound Book -- Access Card Package, 7th Edition
Package consists of:
- 0134523938 / 9780134523934 Exploring Child Welfare: A Practical Perspective , Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card, 7th Edition
- 0134547926 / 9780134547923 Exploring Child Welfare: A Practical Perspective , Bound Book, 7th Edition