FileMaker Pro 13 Absolute Beginner's Guide, by Dietrich, Tim
- ISBN: 9780789748843 | 0789748843
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/9/2014
Make the most of FileMaker Pro 13–without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to create FileMaker Pro databases that perform well, are easy to manage, solve problems, and achieve your goals! Even if you’ve never used FileMaker Pro before, you’ll learn how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. FileMaker Pro has never, ever been this simple!
Who knew how simple FileMaker® Pro 13 could be?
This is the easiest, most practical beginner’s guide to using the powerful new FileMaker Pro 13 database program…simple, reliable instructions for doing everything you really want to do!
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
• Get comfortable with the FileMaker Pro environment, and discover all you can do with it
• Create complete databases instantly with Starter Solutions
• Design custom databases that efficiently meet your specific needs
• Identify the right tables, fields, and relationships; create new databases from scratch
• Expand your database to integrate new data and tables
• Craft layouts that make your database easier and more efficient to use
• Quickly find, sort, organize, import, and export data
• Create intuitive, visual reports and graphs for better decision-making
• Use scripts to automate a wide variety of routine tasks
• Safeguard databases with accounts, privileges, and reliable backups
• Share data with colleagues running iPads, iPhones, Windows computers, or Macs
• Take your data with you through FileMaker Go
• Master expert tips and hidden features you’d never find on your own
• And much more…