Financial Statement Analysis, by Subramanyam, K. R.
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780078110962 | 0078110963
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 5/24/2013
Financial Statement Analysis, 11e, emphasizes effective business analysis and decision making by analysts, investors, managers, and other stakeholders of the company. It continues to set the standard in showing students the keys to effective financial statement analysis. The textbook is set up in a three part framework which makes this textbook one of the best-selling books in the market. It begins with an overview (chapters 1-2), followed by accounting analysis (chapters 3-6) and then financial analysis (chapters 7-11 and a Comprehensive Case). The book presents a balanced view of analysis, including both equity and credit analysis, and both cash-based and earnings-based valuation models. The eleventh edition is aimed at accounting and finance classes, and the professional audience - as it shows the relevance of financial statement analysis to all business decision makers. The author:
- Uses numerous and timely “real world” examples and cases
- Draws heavily on actual excerpts from financial reports and footnotes
- Focuses on analysis and interpretation of financial reports and their footnotes
- Illustrates debt and equity valuation that uses results of financial statement analysis
- Applies a concise and succinct writing style to make the material accessible