The Financial Times Guide to Business Networking How to use the power of online and offline networking for business success, by Townsend, Heather
- ISBN: 9781292003955 | 1292003952
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/19/2014
‘A great, practical guide to all aspects of networking – stuffed with lots of quick and easy tips to help you leverage the power of your network.’
Ivan Misner, NY Times bestselling author and founder of BNI and Referral Institute
'This practical and easy-to-read book will quickly get you the results you need from your network.'
Charlie Lawson, BNI UK and Ireland national director
‘A “must read” for anyone wanting to use the power of face-to-face AND online networking to generate career and business success.’
Andy Lopata, author of Recommended and And Death Came Third
Up to 80 per cent of opportunities come from people who already know you, so the more people you know, the more chance you have of winning the new business or career you want.
The Financial Times Guide to Business Networking is your definitive introduction to a joined-up networking strategy that really works. This award-winning book has now been fully updated to include new chapters on generating referrals and boosting your confidence when networking, as well as the latest advice on social networking sites.
- Successfully combine online and offline networking techniques
- Develop the best networking approaches and behaviours
- Make a great first impression, build rapport and generate strong business relationships
- Talk to the right people, have productive conversations and effectively work a room