Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama Handbook, by Arghiris, Richard
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781911082224 | 1911082221
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/7/2017
The shifting landscapes in these three southern-most countries in Central America reflect the diversity of each nation. Footprint's Costa Rica, Nicaragua & Panama will guide you through untouched Costa Rican rainforest, the tempestuous geography of Nicaragua and coral reefs off Panama's Caribbean coast.
- Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the region, including volcano trekking, island escapes, unmissable fiestas, surfing and diving
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from turtle watching in La Flor to the exploring the savage, impenetrable jungles of Darién
- Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
- Plus accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
- Full-colour planning section to inspire travellers and help them find the best experiences
From bohemian beaches to handsome Spanish plazas, Footprint's fully updated 3rd edition will help you navigate this colorful destination.