Jordan Handbook Petra - Wadi Rum - Dead Sea, by Lee, Jessica
- ISBN: 9781910120880 | 191012088X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/7/2016
Jordan is an enticing, curious mix of new and old. From the glass-and-steel high rises of Amman to the goat hair tents of the Bedouin in Wadi Rum, this tiny country also abounds in ancient ruins. Petra is undisputedly the jewel in Jordan's crown; a vast site of pink-tinged fašades hewn into craggy rock faces. From floating in the Dead Sea to adventure activities in the desert, Footprint's Handbook will help you make the most of Jordan's highlights.
- Practicalities section with indispensable information on getting there and around.
- Highlights map and inspirational colour section, so you know what not to miss.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and relax.
- Detailed street maps for Amman, the main entry point for Jordan, as well as other key destinations