Kilimanjaro & Northern Tanzania Handbook, by Williams, Lizzie
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781910120828 | 1910120820
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/7/2016
From the snow-capped beauty of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest mountain, to the vast plains of the Serengeti, the north of Tanzania offers enormous diversity. Whether you're spotting the Big Five on safari, trekking spectacular peaks or exploring the incredible Ngorongoro Crater, Footprint's Kilimanjaro & Northern Tanzania Handbook covers all the top attractions in this fascinating region, plus tips for escaping the crowds and getting off the beaten track.
- Practicalities section with essential advice on getting there and around.
- Highlights map & inspirational color section, so you know what not to miss.
- Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax - whatever your budget.
- Detailed street maps for Dar es Salaam, Arusha and other key locations & national parks in the region.
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.