Morocco Handbook Marrakech - Essaouira - Fès - Atlas, by Lee, Jessica
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781910120859 | 1910120855
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/7/2016
Marrakech evokes images of labyrinthine souks, vibrant colours, and minarets stretching towards the sky, with a background of exotic scents wafting from food stalls. Further afield, the white walls and sea breeze of Essaouira are a refreshing break; the cool, snow-topped Atlas Mountains offer much to be discovered; and the medieval streets of Fes are Morocco at its most mysterious. From the vibrant Jemaa el Fna square to trekking in spectacular valleys, Footprint's Handbook will help you make the most of your trip to Morocco.
- Practicalities section with indispensable information on getting there and around.
- Highlights maps of the region so you know what not to miss.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, drink and sleep.
- Detailed street maps for Marrakech, Essaouira, Fes and other key destinations.
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.