Footprint Sao Paulo, by Robinson, Alex
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781910120651 | 1910120650
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/7/2016
A vast city, Sao Paulo is the intellectual capital of Brazil, and nowhere in Brazil is better for concerts, clubs, theatre, ballet, classical music, all-round nightlife, restaurants and beautifully designed hotels. From admiring modernist Niemeyer buildings in the centre to relaxing on the glorious beaches of the coast, this Handbook will help you pick the most exciting places to discover in this culturally rich city.
- Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
- Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
- Reliable listings that you can trust, including where to eat, sleep and relax.
- Detailed street maps for Sao Paulo, Santos, and the Sao Paulo Metro.
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.