- ISBN: 9780321928610 | 032192861X
- Cover: Loose-leaf
- Copyright: 1/15/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
--For two-semester A&P.
Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology helps you succeed in the challenging A&P course with an easy-to-understand narrative, precise visuals, and steadfast accuracy. Every chapter of the Tenth Edition includes one- and two-page Spotlight Figures that seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide you through complex topics and processes. These highly visual presentations incorporate, for select topics, the “visual approach” that the same author team created in their Visual Anatomy & Physiology book. New Clinical Cases open every chapter and get you thinking about the chapter content in the context of a personal compelling patient story. The Tenth Edition integrates book content with MasteringA&P®, through expanded Coaching Activities, which personalize learning and coach you toward understanding and mastery of tough A&P topics.
This program presents a better learning experience. It provides:
- Personalized Learning with MasteringA&P: Engage with A&P through new Spotlight Figure Coaching Activities, and new Book-specific Clinical Case Activities, and a wide range of other question and activity types–all that are automatically graded.
- Text-art Integration: The popular one- and two-page Spotlight Figures and other figure types seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide you through complex topics and processes. You study the Spotlight Figures in the book, and then your instructor can assign them in MasteringA&P.
- Story-based Clinical Content: Motivate yourself for your future careers with the new Clinical Cases.
- Time-saving Navigation and Study Tools: Better navigate difficult A&P topics through both the book and MasteringA&P.
0321908597 / 9780321908599 Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321909070 / 9780321909077 Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology
0321940717 / 9780321940711 MasteringA&P with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology