Fundamentals of Educational Research, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, by McMillan, James H.
- ISBN: 9780134013497 | 0134013492
- Cover: Loose-leaf w/ Access Card
- Copyright: 2/2/2015
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Accessible, contemporary, and thoughtful, Fundamentals of Educational Research helps readers become intelligent consumers of educational research and introduces basic research principles to those who may eventually use research in their work. Principles for conducting research and criteria for evaluating its overall credibility are presented in a concise manner, with numerous excerpts from published studies to enable readers to learn to read, understand, and evaluate research and to judge the usefulness of the findings for educational practice. The text facilitates learning with the inclusion of chapter objectives, roadmaps and concept maps, study questions, consumer tips, more than 175 examples from published articles, several full length articles, and author reflections. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134013492 / 9780134013497 Fundamentals of Educational Research, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 7/e
Package consists of:
- 0133579166 / 9780133579161 Fundamentals of Educational Research, Loose-Leaf Version
- 0133747220 / 9780133747225 Fundamentals of Educational Research, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card