- ISBN: 9780134403342 | 0134403347
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/6/2016
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
A firm foundation for understanding empowerment-focused social work, engaging clients, conducting solution-oriented assessment, and implementing, evaluating, and stabilizing change.
This widely popular resource provides a firm foundation for understanding empowerment-focused social work, engaging clients, conducting solution-oriented assessment, and implementing, evaluating, and stabilizing change. It demonstrates a progressive practice approach that is grounded in social work research, reflective of social work values, sensitive to client diversity, and applicable to working with any level of client system including individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities.
General Social Work Practice gives readers a method that fully realizes core social work values, respects client competence, and activates client resources within the context of their lives, beginning with engaging clients as partners and continuing with assessing, intervening, and evaluating from a strengths perspective. Thoroughly up to date, the book includes relevant information on contemporary trends in social work practice, revisions of the popular critical thinking questions consistent with the Council on Social Work Educations’ (CSWE) current core competencies and practice behaviors, and new links to e-resources to promote student learning and assessment. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134403347 / 9780134403342 Generalist Social Work Practice: An Empowering Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133948277 / 9780133948271 Generalist Social Work Practice: An Empowering Approach
- 0134145569 / 9780134145563 Generalist Social Work Practice: An Empowering Approach, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card