Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9780399173486 | 039917348X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/12/2015
From Apache creation myths and Christopher Columbus’s STD-ridden arrival on the shores of America, to Elvis, the Mole People, and Roswell, a humorous look at the seminal events and legends in US history. In George Washington Is Cash Money, readers will learn the absolutely true stories of:
- The UFO at Roswell was a weather balloon--patched up with floral-print scotch tape.
- The Salem Witch trials happened because a couple of teens wanted attention.
- Joseph Smith invented Mormonism by staring into a hat full of rocks.
- Elvis Presley watched up to three TVs at once, and changed channels by shooting them with guns.