Getting Started in Chart Patterns, by Bulkowski, Thomas N.
- ISBN: 9781118859209 | 1118859200
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/21/2014
Chart pattern analysis is not only one of the most important investing tools, but also one of the most popular. Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, Getting Started in Chart Patterns, 2nd Edition is designed to help both new and seasoned traders profit by tracking and identifying specific chart patterns. In this second edition, expert Thomas Bulkowski:
- Opens with a basic discussion of chart pattern formation and how bad habits can hurt trading.
- Introduces more than 40 key chart formations as well as numerous trading tactics that can be used in conjunction with them
- Showcases specifics (actual trades with dollar amounts) outlined throughout the book and the frank discussions of how trading behavior can affect the bottom line
- Now includes additional charts in exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds
Alongside the technical information, Bulkowski includes anecdotes from his own trading experiences to shed light on how one of the best in the business goes about trading with chart patterns. Getting Started in Chart Patterns, 2nd Edition is an accessible guide to understanding and using these technical chart patterns.