Getting Started in Real Estate Day Trading Proven Techniques for Buying and Selling Houses The Same Day Using The Internet!, by Goins, Larry
- ISBN: 9781118659793 | 1118659791
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/20/2009
- Search online for potential properties to make offers on, using specific techniques for finding the right ones.
- Once an offer is accepted, usually within 1-2 weeks, put it on paper using clauses included in the book, and get the property inspected by a rehab contractor to get a free estimate of how much the repairs will cost. This is done by finding reputable contractors online and through referrals from realtors and through autoresponders.
- Order an appraisal.
- Sell it fast! Using the buyers list you have built on the internet through email marketing groups, social networking sites, blogs, free classified sites, bank-owned property sites, and more, send an email with the details of the property and instructions on how they can get the property under contract. Usually within two hours several potential buyers will reply.
- Set up a closing to buy it and to sell it on the same day; closings are about 30 minutes apart. By it at 10:00 and sell it at 10:30, for example.
- There are many ways to fund and close on the property. The book will contain step-by-step, easy processes for assignments, options, flex options, simultaneous closings, using hard money, private money, cash partners, and credit partners, none of which will require an investor's own cash or credit.
With praise from New York Times Bestselling Author Dr. Albert Lowery, Robert Shemin, Frank McKinney and foreword by Michael E. Gerber.
Larry Goins (Lake Wylie, SC; www.larrygoins.com) is one of the real estate industry's most popular speakers. He buys and sells 5-15 houses a month all over the US, in today's difficult market, from the comfort of his office. Larry speaks live an average of twice a week and holds two to three teleconferences a week. He is licensed as a mortgage lender, mortgage broker, real estate broker, and general contractor in North and South Carolina. Larry served as President (2003 & 2004) of the Metrolina Real Estate Investors Association in Charlotte, NC, a not-for-profit organization that has over 350 members (it is also the local chapter of the National Real Estate Investors Association). He has been investing in real estate for over 20 years.