Global Marketing, by Hollensen, Svend
- ISBN: 9780273773160 | 027377316X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/18/2013
The globalization of companies is the involvement of customers, producers, suppliers, and other stakeholders in the global marketing process. Global marketing therefore reflects the trend of firms selling products and services across many countries. Drawing on an incomparable breadth of international examples, Svend Hollensen not only demonstrates how global marketing works, but also how it relates to real decisions around the world.
This book offers a truly global approach with cases and exhibits from all parts of the world, including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Far East, North and South America. It provides a complete and concentrated overview of the total international marketing planning process, along with many new, up-to-date exhibits and cases, which illustrate the theory by showing practical applications.
- Extensive coverage of hot topics such as glocalization, born globals, value creation, value net, celebrity branding, brand piracy, and viral marketing, as well as a comprehensive new section on integrated marketing communication through social networking.
- Brand new case studies focus on globally recognized brands and companies operating in a number of countries, including Build-A-Bear Workshop, Hello Kitty, Ralph Lauren and Sony Music Entertainment.
- Video cases featuring firms such as Nivea, Reebok, Starbucks, Hasbro and McDonald's accompany every chapter and are available at www.pearsoned.co.uk/hollensen.
- Real-world examples and exhibits enliven the text and enable the reader to relate to marketing models.