The Great British Road Rides Guide The best of the UK in 55 bike routes, by Forth, Clive
- ISBN: 9781408179437 | 1408179431
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/17/2014
The Great British Road Rides Guide will inspire you to plan spectacular road rides. Road-tested by experienced rider Clive Forth, the 55 fun, flowing routes have been selected for their lack of traffic, their variation and their stunning views of the British landscape.
· Routes from all across the UK
· Each ride features a route map, an elevation map and concise information on length, climbs and rail links, along with a descriptive ride-through
· Rides vary from 30km to 200km, with climbs of 200m to 3000m
· Includes two 'Taste Le Tour' rides for each of the two Tour de France Yorkshire stages in 2014. Also includes printable routes from the Bloomsbury website.