- ISBN: 9781909268692 | 1909268690
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 11/18/2014
Discover black sand beaches on the Pacific coast, a lake crowned by volcanoes and an ancient civilization that came to an abrupt end, leaving its history hidden within the ruins of jungle-clad temples. Travel from beautiful colonial cities and sleepy villages, to deserted beaches and lush rainforests; Footprintfocus Guatemala covers all the top attractions in this colorful country, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations for all budgets on where to eat, sleep and sample tequila, as well as the low-down on the region's best fiestas and adventure activities.
· Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
· Highlights map so you know what not to miss.
· Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and have fun.
· Detailed street maps for Guatemala City and other important towns and sights.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Guatemala without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus Guatemala guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Central America Handbook.