The Handbook of the Neuropsychology of Language, by Faust, Miriam
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781444345902 | 1444345907
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 6/3/2013
This handbook provides a comprehensive review of new developments in the study of the relationship between the brain and language, from the perspectives of both basic research and clinical neuroscience.
- Includes contributions from an international team of leading figures in brain-language research
- Features a novel emphasis on state-of-the-art methodologies and their application to the central questions in the brain-language relationship
- Incorporates research on all parts of language, from syntax and semantics to spoken and written language
- Covers a wide range of issues, including basic level and high level linguistic functions, individual differences, and neurologically intact and different clinical populations