- ISBN: 9780134166063 | 013416606X
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 7/31/2015
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Helping Young Children Learn Language and Literacy is about teaching the language arts in a reader-friendly, child-focused way. It provides pre-service and in-service teachers with sound instructional strategies to facilitate children’s reading, writing, speaking, and listening development from birth through kindergarten. Each chapter identifies clear learning goals for readers and offers opportunities for self-assessment. Recognizing that children are at the heart of good language and literacy teaching, the book focuses on four central themes: a perspective on teaching and learning that blends constructivism and science-based instruction, respect for diversity, instruction-based assessment, and family involvement in literacy learning.
The Fourth Edition includes coverage of the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts, Grades K-12 and contains a number of new features that reflect recent developments in the field of language arts education and that will assist students in learning key concepts and strategies. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
013416606X / 9780134166063 Helping Young Children Learn Language and Literacy: Birth Through Kindergarten, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package, 4/e
Package consists of:
- 0133846563 / 9780133846560 Helping Young Children Learn Language and Literacy: Birth Through Kindergarten, Loose-Leaf Version, 4/e
- 0134183584 / 9780134183589 Helping Young Children Learn Language and Literacy: Birth through Kindergarten, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card, 4/e