Holman Study Bible: NKJV Edition, Canary/Slate Grey, LeatherTouch, Indexed, by Holman Bible Staff
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781433643835 | 1433643839
- Cover: Leather Bound
- Copyright: 9/1/2016
Holman Bible Publishers continues its popular line of Holman NKJV Study Bibles, editions modeled after its own 2011 ECPA Christian Book Award-winning HCSB Study Bible where every well conceived study-help is practically placed on the same page spread as the related biblical text. It also features 15,000 study notes, 141 photos, 62 timelines, 59 maps, 40-page concordance, 20 articles and essays, 16 illustrations and reconstructions, and 15 charts. Additionally, both Bibles include a two-column text setting, center-column cross references, one- and three-year Bible reading plans, a notes section and a four-color presentation page.
- Full-color page designs
- Full-color maps, charts & reconstructions
- Extensive book introductions, commentary notes and concordance
- Essays on practical and theological issues
- Feature-length articles on the origin and transmission of the Bible
- One-year and three-year Bible reading plans
- A “King’s English” glossary of terms
- Presentation page & family registry