How to Manage a Great Project On budget. On target. On time., by Clayton, Mike
- ISBN: 9780273786368 | 0273786369
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 2/7/2014
So, you’ve been asked to manage a project. Not sure where to start?
This is your ultimate one-stop, easy-going and very friendly guide to delivering any project of any size.
Even if you’re a first time, never-done-it-before, newbie project manager, How to Manage a Great Project will get you from start to finish on budget, on target and on time.
In just eight simple steps, you’ll learn to:
- Get things started: understand the what, why, where and who of your project
- Plan for success: co-ordinate what needs doing and who needs to do it
- Make it happen: get everything done – in order and on time
- Keep on track: monitor your progress to stay in total control
- Wind things up: review, report and enjoy the well-earned results
How to Manage a Great Project is your roadmap to project perfection – first time, every time.