- ISBN: 9780321909954 | 032190995X
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/10/2014
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
NOTE: Make sure to use the dashes shown on the Access Card Code when entering the code.
Student can use the URL and phone number below to help answer their questions:
NOTE: Books a la Carte are unbound, three-hole-punch versions of the textbook. This lower cost option is easy to transport and comes with same access code or media that would be packaged with the bound book.
Praised for its atlas-style format, appropriately detailed anatomical illustrations, and exceptionally clear photographs of tissues and cadavers, Human Anatomy is now more visual and interactive. The Eighth Edition includes new one- and two-page Spotlight Figures that seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide students through complex topics. New QR codes let you use a smart phones to link directly from figures in the book to figures in the Practice Anatomy Lab™ (PAL™) virtual anatomy program, giving you additional views for learning bones and muscles. The end-of-chapter Study Outlines now have memory-triggering visuals to help you remember chapter content. And the Eighth Edition now integrates book content with MasteringA&P® through expanded Coaching Activities.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience and provides:
- Personalized Learning with MasteringA&P: Become engaged with new Spotlight Figure Coaching Activities and a wide range of other question and activity types — all automatically graded.
- Text-art Integration: New one- and two-page Spotlight Figures seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide you through complex topics. You can study the Spotlight Figures in the book, and then instructors can assign them in MasteringA&P.
- Text-media integration: New QR codes in the chapters on the skeletal and muscular systems let you use your smart phones to link directly from figures in the book to figures in the Practice Anatomy Lab (PAL) virtual anatomy program, giving them additional views to help you learn bones and muscles.
- Ti me-saving Navigation and Study Tools: Navigate through difficult human anatomy topics through both the book and MasteringA&P.
032190995X / 9780321909954 Human Anatomy, Books a la Carte Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package 8/e
Package consists of:
0321905601 / 9780321905604 MasteringA&P with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card -- for Human Anatomy
0321907647 / 9780321907646 Human Anatomy, Books a la Carte Edition