Human Behavior and the Social Environment Shifting Paradigms in Essential Knowledge for Social Work Practice with Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, by Schriver, Joe M.
- ISBN: 9780133909104 | 0133909107
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 7/15/2014
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book
Explores traditional and alternative models in human behavior.
Human Behavior and the Social Environment, 6/e challenges students to explore both traditional and non-traditional paradigms in examining human behavior and the social environment. Through this examination, readers will better understand individuals, families, groups, organizations, communities and globalization. Students will recognize the range of social systems in which people live and the ways these systems promote or deter people in their health and wellbeing.
Connecting Core Competencies Series - This title is part of the Connecting Core Competencies Series, designed to guide students in becoming skilled at the Council on Social Work's core competencies. Each chapter reflects and integrates the latest CSWE competency standards (EPAS). End-of-chapter assessment reinforces this integration.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0133909107 / 9780133909104 Human Behavior and the Social Environment: Shifting Paradigms in Essential Knowledge for Social Work Practice with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0205924360 / 9780205924363 Human Behavior and the Social Environment: Shifting Paradigms in Essential Knowledge for Social Work Practice
- 020592512X / 9780205925124 Human Behavior and the Social Environment: Shifting Paradigms in Essential Knowledge for Social Work Practice, Pearson eText -- Access Card